Saturday, July 2, 2011

Two Weeks.

I forgot I still had this blog. Getting caught up on Jordan's health, planning a wedding, buying a house! Me oh my, it's getting crazy.

Two weeks from today, I will be Mrs. Danielle Connell.

Two weeks from today, I will almost never sleep alone.

Two weeks from today, I will no longer be responsible for just myself. My money, my time, my priorities will shift.

Two weeks from today, I gain double the amount of family I already have. More birthdays, anniversaries & holidays to remember.

Two weeks from today, I promise to never be with another man.

Two weeks from today, I marry my best friend, the person who knows me better than I know myself. The person that I will argue and fight with about irrelevant matters. The person I will share my meals, money, and garage with.

Two weeks from today, a new journey begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment