Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Dear Dave Ramsey...


Jordan and I have decided to take the challenge of joining Financial Peace University. This is a really awesome Christian-based way of eliminating your debt, becoming financially wise, and learning how to turn your money into something you manage, rather than it managing you. We are so stoked that we are starting this so young, and we have big dreams for our future. We are ready to be challenged, we are eager to make the sacrifice and excited to see what is in store for us.

Lately, I have been catching myself daydreaming about buying nice things... or just about things I want in general. I watch people walk through the casino wearing Armani, Chanel, Christian Louboutins, and I think about how much I would have to save to buy them. When I start thinking about these things, I am hungry to sacrifice... knowing that later down the road when I've established myself and my family, that I'll be able to have those things. I love and hate you Dave Ramsey.

Nothing is wrong with having high expectations. It only makes your drive that much more motivated.

Whether you are a Christian or not, Dave Ramsey's FPU is always a great place to start to get you on your way and I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment