At first glance you may notice you did not title this post or even write it. Well I ask that you, (Danielle) keep reading this post because it might brighten your day or even week.
I am the son of the woman who is giving you your phone back. She found it in The Orleans bathroom and took it because she knew she would return it safely to its proper owner, unlike most people in Vegas. As a current senior in high school, I was slightly curious to find out who's phone this was so I started to look at what apps you had. I noticed you had a blog app so I went through it and read all your blog posts. Before you freak out and think I'm some immature boy who wants to stalk you, I would like to inform you that I too write in my own personal journal. It's similar to a blog just only for my eyes. After reading all your blog posts I felt compelled to write in your blog and share my thoughts on everything you said. I apologize in advance if you find it kind of creepy me reading your blog and posting in it, but I let my curiosity get the best of me.
First of all I noticed that you are a Christian. I believe that this was the major factor that made me continue to read your posts. The reason I say this is because I too am a Christian and I was wildly inspired by all the things you posted. I was born here in Vegas and have attended Central Christian Church my entire life. I am currently a student intern for my youth pastor and I focus on getting our youth ministry into high schools near our church. This past year I have been living in a vibrant relationship with Christ. He has shown me the very many different ways that he works this past year. I believe that you losing your phone and my mom randomly picking it up and me reading your blog is a new way he has shown me how he works. I can't even start to think about the probability of something like this happening again. That's when you know it's a God thing.
I am strongly inspired by all the things you wrote because it gives me hope that there are other Christ followers in Vegas besides just the people at my church. Also through all the wisdom you possess in the way God teaches. I also noticed that your new husband Jordan has cancer and I will make sure to keep him and all of his and your family in my prayers. I hope God can heal all the wounds and struggles cancer has put in your lives over time.
I really hope you end up reading this post because you have inspired me through your relationship with God. I hope this post can also inspire you and give you the same hope you gave me. I also apologize again for sort of going through your phone but I believe through that, Gods purpose of you losing your phone was fulfilled. God bless and I will be praying for you.
Connor Vincent
How amazing and serendipitous! This is SO sweet and NOT creepy at all. What a lovely thing to share. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for this. This really brought me back down to Earth. I am thankful for you guys and you did brighten my day :] God bless!
ReplyDeleteWow that is so amazing. That really lifted my spirits. Thank you God for being so awesome;)
ReplyDelete