I am so exhausted from school, but I am in the home stretch. I can feel it getting closer, I can feel my college life coming to a close and my career racing up to meet me. I am overwhelmed by how much I have left to accomplish but I am soothed by thoughts of what is yet to come.
This reflection time has made me realize some of the things I want to do in life and I have started to construct a bucket list, I'll probably come back and add more as I go along.
1. Spend an entire summer in South America. Learn fluent Spanish, and learn to love bugs.
2. Skydive. & scream.
3. Cruise to the Bahamas.
4. Go wine tasting in Tuscany.
5. Snowboard.
6. Surf.
7. Go to Spain. Use my fluent Spanish (even with a different dialect).
8. Drink Butterbeer at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
9. See a broadway show in NYC.
10. Own a summer beach house.
What's on your bucket list?
No comments:
Post a Comment