I can't wait to be pregnant.
There. I've said it. I see people all around me getting pregnant and having babies, and I am so jealous, I won't even try to deny it. I know that you can never properly plan for a baby, but now is definitely not an ideal time for us to get pregnant. Within my heart of hearts, God knows that I find my life's purpose in being a mom, I am just so anxious for that time to come. And no, I will not be one of those wives that "accidentally" gets pregnant. Just in case any of you had any doubts.
What is your deepest desire? Don't be afraid. Accept your life's happiness!
(PS - can you believe I actually blogged two days in a row?!)
I'm so happy to see you blogging again! It reminds me that I need to get back on top of it. :) I love that you're being so authentic and putting out into the world what you want. I'm SO excited to be a mom one day too. I'm definitely going to be patient though and wait for the time when the Universe gives me the thumbs up.
ReplyDeleteMy deepest desire is to accept my parents as they are and learn to live with a heart full of love, even when they challenge my beliefs and wear on my patience.